How do you curate the perfect fit audience?
How do I curate a list of perfect fit prospects?
So, here’s how to get a data driven methodology into practice…
Build your audience, not just the market vertical or geography they fall into, but specifically who are they?
• Firstly, think of your target market – draw out their demographics
• Research the numbers – (easier in the UK with the likes of the Office for National Statistics), but you want to find from a variety of data sources (if need be) the number of potential customers that fit your target profile
• Within that data research – cherry pick out those (that on the face of it) look like potential target customers. Now if you have literally thousands of prospects, then that won’t be entirely feasible, but if you are able to get that level of granularity with your data – you’ll be sure to be marketing towards only the best-fit prospects AND ensuring that your message works with that specific audience
• Breakdown those prospects and ‘silo’ them by their similarities. Do you have batches of potential customers that match by location? Or by size? Or by industry vertical? Pool those together and build marketing messages tailored to suit each of those groups
Now you have your targets in your sights… you need to learn about them.
It’s great to have that audience mapped out, but without any insights into their needs or challenges, how can you be sure to get your marketing messages right?
• Identify what challenges do they face in their line of business
• What pains do they have that you can solve
• What loyalties do they have to your competitors
You’re far more likely to secure success if you can tailor your message, your timing and delivery – the profiling you complete will allow you to engage & sell more intelligently.
Put us to the test. How about a free website review & action plan?
Claim your review today and Wingman's Mark Copeman will send over a video with more value than you can possibly imagine to set you on the right path, with our compliments.
Or, if you just fancy a chat, we'd love to start a conversation ...
We are proud to have worked with 100+ MSPs around the world. All of our relationships start with a friendly chat. Zoom, Teams, Snapchat, fax or face to face - we'd love to find a way ...